Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cancer...

I have recently found that my best friend since we were 13 has uterine cancer. She wants to have a baby so bad and has refused a hysterectomy for now. She is taking medication to kill the cancer cells. She goes back for another D&C in a few weeks. If the cancer is still present, she will have the hysterectomy.

I'm really worried for her. I researched uterine cancer...she has stage 1 but there is a danger with that. There are microscopic cells that tests can still not detect, therefore the cancer could spread to other organs, mainly the lymph nodes surrounding the uterus. But they are also known to spread to the lungs and brain. Plus there is a high risk of recurrence.

I'm praying my heart out for her.

If you read this, please say a prayer for her.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment